E2E Complete will change your perception of mailbox migration projects through a dynamic and powerful toolset that includes:
- An efficient, Silverlight-based administrative dashboard for tracking migration status
- A SQL Server database that provides fast and flexible tracking and reporting that empowers the forecasting and management of your migration project
- A simplified user interface that administrators, not just Exchange architects, can use to manage the project
Office 365 Migrations
Of all the solutions out there for migrating organizations to Microsoft Office 365, E2E Complete stands out because of its advanced scheduling and management capabilities:
- Schedule migration groups to be moved at a future date and time
- Enables direct mailbox data migration between source and target servers
- Complete tracking and reporting of migration processing in real-time
Migrating mailboxes manually, even in organizations with only a few hundred users, is a daunting and error-prone task. E2E Complete automates the migration process and can significantly reduce the risk of errors, which leads to:
- Efficient setup and discovery of mailbox data in an organization’s Exchange environment
- Intelligent migration scheduling based on information unique to the organization’s data
- Simplified migration management for IT administrators and staff
- Greatly reduced risk of adversely affecting user productivity
Organizations wishing to migrate Exchange between domains for any reason – a merger or acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or simply to modernize infrastructure – should use E2E Complete for its:
- Ease and speed of installation
- Fast migration throughput
- Customizable end-user communications
- Accurate forecasting and reporting capabilities
- Minimal impact on an organization’s network resources
- NEW! Bi-directional synchronization of Active Directory (AD) forests
E2E Complete Supports All Migration Scenarios
E2E Complete can help manage all types of Exchange migrations. The product supports intra-organizational transitions within the same AD Forest, migrations cross-forest between AD domains, and moves to hosted Exchange environments like Microsoft Office 365.
E2E Complete Has a Single Server Architecture
Architected from the ground up to be an enterprise-ready migration tool, E2E Complete can scale to meet your business needs. The product installs on a single server and uses PowerShell in the background to process the migration jobs.
Benefits for Customers
Benefits for Systems Integrators
E2E Complete has an optimized architecture and advanced capabilities that effectively decrease the duration of migration projects and their cost.
"I was shocked at the ease of the domain migration. I know how cumbersome it can be to work with Exchange domain migrations, so to have the ability to just plug in some information and have E2E Complete do the work for you was just amazing."
— Howard Griffith, IT Director, Sunshine
E2E Complete uses an industry-leading workflow engine to manage all Exchange migration scenarios.
- Use the “Do Not Migrate Before” scheduling option and configurable blackout windows to help ensure that migrations occur during off hours and on weekends, minimizing any effects on user productivity.
- Shuttle data during every available moment, ending the guessing game of how many mailboxes can be migrated during a given window.
- Start, stop, pause, or reshuffle—prioritize user migrations as needed.
- NEW! Select a group of mailboxes and have them automatically migrated evenly across a range of Exchange databases and servers.
Avoid the fallout of your migration project overburdening your organization’s network infrastructure and negatively affecting user productivity.
- Ensure that your production network isn’t overloaded during business hours and remove the risk of interrupted email performance.
- Skip the time- and resource-consuming process of rebuilding .OST files for end users who use Outlook in Cached Mode (or Offline mode).
- View accurate forecasts of the migration timeline throughout the project that help you plan work more confidently.
E2E Complete uses the latest Exchange PowerShell engine to maximize migration throughput at speeds up to 10 times faster than agent-based migration tools.
- Install and configure E2E Complete quickly and easily on a single web server.
- Use the Active Directory (AD) site-aware technology and cross-forest linking capabilities of E2E Complete to easily move mailboxes between domains with no need to install agents on the servers or to set up AD trusts.
Integrated Tracking and Reporting
E2E Complete provides you with intelligent, metric-driven forecasting and predictability.
- View near real-time updates and project completion forecasts.
- Rely on the unrivaled built-in tracking and reporting tools of E2E Complete to forecast and report highly accurate information to key stakeholders about the status of the migration project.
The built-in reports provide up-to-the-minute views of the migration processing as it occurs. Administrators and project stakeholders can stay informed of the status of the project and easily view the completed and scheduled migration jobs with simple charts and diagrams.
System integrators that specialize in Exchange upgrades and migrations want to focus their limited number of Exchange experts on more high-value infrastructure design and deployment tasks, not mailbox migrations. An automated toolset like E2E Complete enables you to easily off-load the tedious migration tasks to admin specialists who can manage the scheduling, processing, and tracking remotely.
"We’ve been using the manual PowerShell scripting approach to migrate mailboxes for customers in the past, and have been tracking the entire tedious process through spreadsheets. It’s very administratively intensive because you have to run these scripted migrations on nights and weekends with our Exchange experts. The E2E Complete software from Binary Tree automates the entire project. You set it up, configure the user groups to move when you want, and walk away. It runs the whole migration process for you. It was extremely easy."
— Dean Sesko, Microsoft Exchange Certified Master, Logicalis
Fully Automated Migration Projects
Migration projects, by nature, require many administrative tasks just to facilitate scheduling, user communications, tracking, and reporting. E2E Complete enables you to significantly reduce time spent on these tedious tasks.
- Automate scheduling, communications, tracking, and reporting, and throw away spreadsheet-based processes.
- Reduce the risk of human error, especially around scheduling for migration processing.
- Give customers the confidence that no
- user disruptions will occur during the migration project.
Easy to Administer and Manage Remotely
E2E Complete installs on a single IIS server and entails very little complexity to set up and configure—most integrators have it up and running in under an hour.
- Manage the entire project using the web interface that E2E Complete provides.
- Assign the scheduling, monitoring,
- tracking, and processing tasks to remote admin specialists to manage the entire migration project.
- Enable migration specialists to handle multiple migration projects simultaneously from their command centers, freeing resources for more customer engagements.
Accurate Forecasting for Fixed-Bid Proposals
Without accurate metrics to estimate the duration of a migration project, most integrators rely on guesswork to build out a time-and-materials proposal for their customers.
- Provide customers with accurate time estimates to perform a migration project.
- Run a pilot migration with a free trial version of E2E Complete, and gather the detailed metrics necessary to build an accurate fixed-bid offering to customers, plus a holistic project timeline.
Quick and Accurate Migrations
Throughput is arguably the most important measure of effectiveness and performance on a migration project. A recent customer case study reported migration throughput over 26 GB/hour between a single Exchange 2003 server and a target Exchange 2010 server.
- Allow customers to decommission their legacy infrastructure and reduce costs sooner by migrating users’ mail to the target Exchange servers faster.
- Use E2E Complete to provide the fastest methods to transition mailbox data between Exchange platforms, either intra-organizationally or cross-forest.
A single administration console provides everyone working on the project with real-time views of the schedules and migration processing. The web interface can be accessed from practically anywhere to provide the administrators with remote access to troubleshoot any issues.
Comparing Exchange Migration Software
Streamlining Exchange Migrations Overview Video
E2E Complete Demo - How to Forecast your Exchange Migration
E2E vs Manual Methods Demo Videos
E2E vs Manual Methods: Module 1 - Setup and Information Gathering
E2E vs Manual Methods: Module 2 - Scheduling and Processing
E2E vs Manual Methods: Module 3 - Tracking and Reporting
E2E Demonstration - Module 4 - (Advanced Features)
E2E Complete Demo - How to Forecast your Migration
E2E Step-by-Step Demo Videos
E2E Complete Demo - Part 01 - Installation
E2E Complete Demo - Part 02 - Configuration and Auto-Discovery
E2E Complete Demo - Part 03 - Mailbox Migration Overview
E2E Complete Demo - Part 04 - Manage Migration Queues with Filtered Search
E2E Complete Demo - Part 05 - Pre-Stage Users and Process Migrations
E2E Complete Demo - Part 06 - Schedule Blackout Windows to Prevent User Downtime
E2E Complete Demo - Part 07 - Review the Status Overview of All Migrations
E2E Complete Demo - Part 08 - Review the Migration Log Messages
E2E Complete Demo - Part 09 - End-User Notifications and Self-Service Portal
E2E Complete Demo - Part 10 - Migration Metrics and Reporting
Refined End-User Experience
User Self-Service Portal