Cette page n'est pas disponible en français. Le contenu affiché est en anglais. Contactez-nous à firstname.lastname@example.org
si vous souhaitez parler à un représentant francophone.
Analyze your Lotus Notes environment to properly plan the migration and transformation of email and applications to the Microsoft platform.
Using CMT Inspector to Plan an Application Transformation Project
CMT Inspector provides organizations with a holistic approach for successfully transforming applications from Lotus Notes to Microsoft SharePoint and the Microsoft platform. The Application Jumpstart Inspection report pack identifies the standard Notes applications that are ready for transformation to SharePoint applications. The Application Rationalization Analysis report pack provides detailed information on complex and custom applications, exports code from these applications, recommends target application environments, and provides estimates for redevelopment.
Using CMT Inspector to Plan an Email Migration Project
The mail inspection report pack for CMT Inspector enables you to quickly identify how many active and inactive mailboxes there are, how big the mailboxes are, how many entries and attachments there are, and many other data points vital to project success. CMT Inspector provides you with the insight you need to properly plan, estimate and schedule the migration of your email users to Exchange or Exchange Online in Microsoft Office 365.
CMT Inspector Report Packs for Application Inspections and Analysis
Screen shot: CMT Inspector Dashboard
CMT Inspector Report Pack for Application Jumpstart Inspections
Sample report: Top Application Databases by Size
The CMT Inspector Report Pack for Application Jumpstart Inspections includes the following reports.
- Top Databases by Document Count
- Application Usage by Last Used Time Period (30, 60, 90, 180, 365)
- Applications by Server
- Applications with no Usage
- Applications by Template Inheritance
- Application Characteristics
- Unique Applications Inspected
- Application DNA Matching (Application Grouping)
- Applications by Design Sophistication
- Applications ready for migration to Microsoft
CMT Inspector Report Pack for Application Rationalization Analysis
Sample report: Top Inherited Templates
The CMT Inspector Report Pack for Application Rationalization Analysis includes the following reports.
- Applications by Code Complexity
- Applications by Design and Code Complexity
- Application Impact
- Count of Applications by user (unique)
- Applications with Mail integration Terms
- Mail Terms Used
- Metadata Terms Used
- Applications by Lookup Term Used
- Application with Compliance Data
- Application Designs with Estimates
- Applications by Migration Group
- Redevelopment estimates by Migration Group
The CMT Inspector Report Pack for Application Rationalization Analysis also exports the following types of code from the Lotus Notes applications.
- User Driven Agents
- UI Actions & Events
- Backend Database Integration Scripts
- Hide Whens
- Script Libraries
- Data Views (action buttons, events)
- Forms (action buttons, events)
- Scheduled Agents
- Forms / Stored Forms
- LEI Integration
CMT Inspector Report Pack for Mail Inspection
Sample report: Mail Usage by User
The CMT Inspector Report Pack for Mail Inspection includes the following reports.
Mail Usage by...
- Mailbox User Name
- Number of Documents
- File Size
- Last Used Date
- Number of Rules
- Number of Folders
- Number of Calendar Entries
- Number of Attachments
- Attachment Total Size
Top Servers by...
- Mailbox Count
- Document Count
- Total Mailbox Size
Mailbox Names with No Corresponding Mailbox Usage with drill down for each category
Mailboxes with Rules Ranges:
Mailboxes with Folders Ranges:
Mailboxes with Document Count Ranges: